|CruiseCompete celebrates 9th anniversary: Named among top websites by Travel + Leisure magazine|
“There’s no better anniversary gift than being recognized by Travel + Leisure as a top website for cruise fans,” said Levinstein. “I want to thank our cruise specialists, who have provided our visitors with the best cruise deals available for the past nine years.”
What has been the key to success for CruiseCompete, while countless other consumer-oriented websites have come and gone during this period? Levinstein said there are six compelling reasons cruise travelers continue to use the site to plan their cruise vacations and recommend CruiseCompete to friends and family.
1. CruiseCompete delivers on its value proposition, “Travel Agents Compete to Offer You the Best Deal” – Cruise travelers who submit requests really do get the best deals on cruise vacations by booking through the website’s cruise specialists.
2. CruiseCompete’s cruise agents are simply the very best on the Web and in the world – By leveraging their volume-buying capabilities, more than 150 of the world’s most knowledgeable cruise travel specialists work with CruiseCompete to provide the best deals available, not only in pricing, but also in cabin upgrades, cabin allowances, shore excursions and other amenities.
3. The entrepreneurs who developed the site have a passion for travel – They and the CruiseCompete agents know travel and the service they are offering and sincerely want consumer expectations not just met, but exceeded. Plus they offer a customer care department that moves swiftly to address any issues and responds to consumers.
4. CruiseCompete is easy to use – The website is simple to use, enabling visitors to quickly identify cruise lines, ships, sailing dates and itineraries, then request quotes within a few minutes. The typical request generates an average of five quotes from CruiseCompete agents. It’s an anonymous system for the traveler; when they are ready, they select an agent to work with to book their cruise.
5. CruiseCompete understands the value of research – In publishing the CruiseTrends™ report CruiseCompete’s wealth of data is mined to communicate to analysts, writers and consumers what's trending with consumers, including top ships, lines and travel dates for premium, luxury and river cruising as seen here http://www.cruisecompete.com/cruise_trends.php.
6. The media, travel writers and consumers rave about the site – They understand the value proposition and continue to tell their readers, friends and families about CruiseCompete.
Levinstein says, “CruiseCompete thanks each and every consumer who has visited, booked a cruise from, or told friends or family about our site. We feel privileged each and every time our name is mentioned by the media and appreciate each honor that has been bestowed upon the company.”
# # #
About CruiseCompete, Where Travel Agents Compete to Offer Consumers the Best Cruise Deals:
CruiseCompete has been the premier online cruise marketplace since 2003 (see media praises). Consumers come to CruiseCompete to research and book cruise vacations and have received over 10 million quotes since 2003. Consumers compare competing offers from trusted travel agents, can see consumer reviews of agents and agencies responding, and then contact travel agents directly for more information and to book a cruise.
CruiseCompete CruiseTrends™ offers monthly stats for an inside look at consumer trends and what consumers want in cruise vacations.
CruiseCompete takes top honors in Travel + Leisure Magazine's “Top 60 Best Apps and Websites for Travelers” (September 2012) with an honorable mention. The Wall Street Journal praised CruiseCompete as “Best Cruise Travel Site,” The New York Times says, “… independent travel agents compete to offer you the best deal," and follows similar praise from Travel + Leisure, Kiplinger’s and The Washington Post. The Street says, “Score luxury cruises at bargain prices.”
For more information, please visit http://www.cruisecompete.com/ or http://www.cruisecompetegroups.com/.
CruiseCompete is an Iowa limited liability company and is not a travel agency nor owned by a travel agency.
CruiseCompete – Find us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
Heidi M. Allison
Allison and Taylor, Inc.