Tuesday Jun 18, 2013
|New App Makes Your Hard Drive Mobile|
Once users download the App, they can log in to their MiMedia accounts on any iPhone or iPad, and have instant on-demand access to all of their music, photos and videos.
The new enhanced interface includes:
* A new landing page with navigation choices for photos, videos, and music;
* Increased sorting options including the ability to sort music by artist and album;
* Optimized playback, bringing the high-quality, intuitive media access experience available on a PC to the mobile platform;
* Secure upload of photos and videos from the iPhone into a user’s MiMedia account;
* A new support page with direct links to MiMedia customer support through e-mail, web, and phone support.
“The iPhone and iPad are two of the most widely available mobile devices and we are thrilled that our mobile app is available on these key platforms,” said Erik Zamkoff, CEO & founder, MiMedia. “Our users can now enjoy instant on-demand access to all of their photos, videos, and music from one user friendly application. Plus they no longer have to choose what files to take with them due to device storage limits.”
MiMedia LLC enables consumers to securely backup and instantly access photos, videos, music and other files, no matter where they are, via any Web browser. The company is privately held and based just outside of New York. For more information, please visit the company’s Web site at www.MiMedia.com.
Contact: Pamela Brown