- Network management center monitoring 24x7/365 through out-of-band network
- Point-to-point, meshed, dedicated circuits to provide high-availability to mission-critical sites
- Virtualized cloud environment for maximum redundancy, seamless failover, and live site migrations
- Tier-1 and Tier-2 datacenters in key markets near population centers
- 2.3 million miles of fiber in the top US and European markets
- Direct connectivity into over 2,800 commercial buildings
- 10 gigabit Ethernet switching and routing
- Teleports in key markets for broadcast transcoding and secure IP delivery
- Over 100,000 caching servers to ensure performance at the edge of the network
- SAS 70 Level-2 and PCI Level 1 compliance
- 24x7 dedicated security and information assurance team.
- High-end servers for distributed eCommerce applications
Savtira is in the business of digital distribution with a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) ecommerce platform that provides a turnkey system for the distribution, marketing, merchandising, and sale of digital media and physical goods in a single store, and in a single, unified shopping cart. Savtira-powered eStores are designed to meet the specific needs of retail partners and are custom-branded for each one. To facilitate the delivery of digital content, Savtira is building a new-generation, carrier-class Entertainment Distribution Network (EDN), streaming all digital media from the cloud, with a feature set that eclipses anything on the market. The company is headquartered in Tampa, Fla., and has an office location in the United Kingdom. For more information on Savtira, visit: http://www.savtira.com or call 813.402.0123. Follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/savtira.
Savtira is a registered trademark. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Direct: (813) 440-3841 Fax: (813) 440-3800 http://www.Savtira.com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/2/prweb9230791.htm