- Timmons Group to Begin WILMA Upgrade
- PracticeQuiz Releases Halloween "Zombie Apocalypse" Quiz in Support of Emergency Preparedness
- Fecbek: Those Who Are Looking for Stylish Pants Can Visit our Website
- With Home Control Taking Center Stage, Z-Wave Leaves Big Impression at BBWF
- Wise Business Plans Now Helping Small Businesses Jump into Red-Hot Mobile Payment Processing Industry
Mailing Lists Printing Consumer Lists Post Cards Business Lists
supply all the major brands and types of contact lenses at prices up to 70% below retail.
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Alliance
The 10GEA (10 Gigabit Ethernet Alliance) was an independent organization which aimed to further 10 Gigabit Ethernet development and market acceptance. Founded in February, 2000, by a consortium of companies, the organization provided IEEE with technology
- Accredited Standards Committees
Accredited Standards Committees (ASC) is an IEEE committee accredited to develop standards. The committee consists of members and a Secretariat. The membership is generally composed of organizations, companies, government agencies, individuals, etc. havin
See Applied Computer Security Associates.
- Advanced Communications Technologies and Services (Europe)
Advanced Communications technologies and Services (Europe) (ACTS) refers to a programme under the European Community 4th Framework R &TD Programme, collaborative research and technology development in Europe. It is one of the biggest European R&TD
- Advanced Research Projects Agency
Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA), now called DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), is a research and development organization under DoD (Department of Defence of USA). ARPA is responsible for numerous technological advances in communi
- American Registry for Internet Numbers
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) is a non-profit organization established for the purpose of administrating and registrating IP numbers to the geographical areas currently managed by Network Solutions (InterNIC). Those areas include, but are
- Applied Computer Security Associates
Applied Computer Security Associates (ACSA) is a non-profit association of computer security professionals whose goal is improving the understanding, theory, and practice of computer security..
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association
Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA), a non-profit international association, is dedicated to supporting global security by providing an ethical environment that encourages a close cooperative relationship among civil government
- Association of C and C++ Users
Association of C and C++ Users (ACCU) is a worldwide association of people who are interested in C, C++, and related programming languages.
- ATM Forum
The ATM Forum was an international, industry-wide, non-profit association of telecommunications, networking, and other companies focused on advancing the deployment of multi-vendor, multi-service packet-based networks, associated applications, and interwo
- Business Software Alliance
Business Software Alliance (BSA), created by Microsoft in 1988, is an organization to combat software theft. The alliance includes the majority of leading software publishers such as Novell, Symantec, and Autodesk and is actively campaigning in over 65 co
- Canadian Standards Association
Canadian Standards Association (CSA) is the Canadian agency that certifies products that conform to Canadian national safety standards.
- CDMA Development Group
CDMA Development Group (CDG) is an international consortium of companies who have joined together to lead the adoption and evolution of 3G CDMA wireless systems around the world. The CDG is comprised of CDMA service providers and manufacturers, applicatio
- Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security
Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security (CERIAS) is a center for research and education in information security at Purdue University.
- Center for Internet Security
Center for Internet Security (CIS) is a non-profit organization that helps organizations manage risk associated with information system security.
Copyright©2014 ComputerUser Inc.,. All rights reserved