- Social media in recruitment – past, present and future
- How companies have embraced Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to recruit top talent
- The best ways to build a talent pipeline for future hires
- How job seekers use social media when job hunting and what they expect to see from employers
- How to develop and manage a global social media strategy
- How to use social media to engage with potential hires and develop talent communities
- Tools, tips & techniques to help you manage your daily social media activities
- How social media can make your company stand out from the crowd and become irresistible!
- Previous delegates social media success stories
- How to incorporate mobile as part of a recruitment strategy
- Social Media Question Time
Full details of the programme can be found at: [http://www.socialmediainrecruitment.com/programme-2012/
Exhibition Area & Sponsorship
As part of the conference there will also be an exhibition area where delegates will be able to talk to companies and see demonstrations of various social media related products and services. “We introduced the expo area at the recent Mobile and Video in Recruitment Conference in November 2011 and it went down well with delegates. We have therefore decided to make an Expo Area available for the Social Media in Recruitment Conference to help delegates see a live demonstration of a product or service in action” continued Taylor.
“Getting involved as a sponsor or exhibitor at the 2012 Social Media in Recruitment Conference offers forward-thinking companies the opportunity to promote their products and services to a targeted audience and at the same time be seen as supporting one of the major social media events of the year.“
£50 Discount Until 31st January 2012
Any conference tickets purchased by the 31st January 2012 will include a £50 discount. Group ticket discounts are also available.
Full details of the 2012 Social Media in Recruitment Conference can be found at: http://www.socialmediainrecruitment.com (Twitter Hashtag – #SMIR).
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebsocialmediainrecruitment/conferenceprogramme/prweb9128281.htm