24-7 Press Release (http://www.24-7pressrelease.com), a recognized leader in press release distribution and search engine optimization offer key points for delivering an effective press release. NEW YORK, NY August 03, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ — 24-7 Press Release (http://www.24-7pressrelease.com), a recognized leader in press release distribution and search engine optimization offer key points for delivering an effective press release.
The press release is a critical marketing tool distributed to consumers and the media for announcing company news such as new products, services or changes to management. A well-written press release may substantially increase your visibility, enhance the image of your business, and expose your company product or service to the new markets. "The most effective press releases are written in a journalistic style. Not a marketing style," advised Michael Iwasaki, Managing Partner of 24-7 Press Release.com. "A well written press release will lessen all of the ‘W’ questions (who, what, where, when and why)."
"Journalists have a tremendous pressure of coming up with new stories to fill their pages day after day, week after week. With a well crafted, intelligently written press release, you can become their ally." continued Iwasaki.
24-7 Press Release distribution offers some short tips to help publisher’s avoid the pitfalls of a meager release:
1. Ensure that your press release is newsworthy to an audience. Being newsworthy lets readers and journalists know you’re doing something of interest.
2. Write the press releases in a third party, neutral language. The only time your press release should contain pronouns such as I, we, us, etc. is when an individual is being quoted.
3. Ask yourself, "Does my release answer the five W’s: who, what, where, when and why?"
4. Headline is critical. The headline is the first thing read, therefore keep it brief, active, and descriptive. Your company name should be part of the headline.
5. Proofread over and over and amend any typographical errors.
6. Do not use all caps. This is unprofessional and some places may not even publish your release.
7. Ensure the first paragraph encompasses an interesting hook. Most readers will give up if you haven’t "hooked" them in the first couple of sentences.
8. Provide your full contact information including contact, address, phone, fax, email, website address. Avoid publishing free email accounts as this lacks credibility.
9. Avoid excessive use of adjectives and fancy language. Be subjective, avoid hype and state the facts.
A professionally written press release with a strong news angle and general interest to the target audience will help any organization support their brand.
For further information, visit the 24-7 Press Release Distribution website at http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
About 24-7 Press Release
Launched in 2004, 24-7 Press Release is a leading provider of press release distribution services, with over 80,000 distributed releases and nearly 20 million headline impressions daily. It provides a variety of specialized distribution services, including private-label display capabilities and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) packages. Premium distribution plans start at only $49 per release.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com