- Enter the contest – 40 points
- Refer and signup other participants – 20 points
- Post a Tweet about Top-10-list.org – 20 points
- Like Top-10-list.org Facebook Page – 20 points
- Comment in Top-10-List.org Facebook comments box – 10 points
- Post contest link on the Facebook Wall – 10 points
- Post a video on YouTube – 100 points
- Subscribe on YouTube – 10 points
Multiple entries and spamming are not allowed and could disqualify participants from the contest. The prize could also be substituted for $600 payable by Paypal to the winner. If there are multiple leaders, a lucky draw will take place to choose the winner.
This contest applies to those living in Canada and the United States. Those who live outside of the two countries are eligible to receive $600. This is a contest where everyone is unconstrained.
The purpose of Top-10-list.org is to provide information regarding interesting facts. All lists revolve around 10 things that relate to a common theme. Themes relate to entertainment, education, health, amongst other subjects.
The leading copywriter of many of the articles aspires to enlighten his readers. As a graduate with an honours B.A. degree, he proudly shares insight with his readers and takes pride in his work. “The aim is not just to amuse, but to educate the readers on contemporary issues in today’s society,” he concludes.
Visit http://top-10-list.org/win-iphone-4s-contest/ to take part in this race.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebTop-10-List/iphone-4S/prweb8937297.htm