SAN DIEGO April 30, 2012 May 7 to 9 Boston
Max Carnecchia industry-wide call
Jason Bronfeld How Information Management is a Key Enabler for Scientific Innovation.
- Post-Deployment Review of the eLN Implementation of Symyx Notebook by Accelrys at Pfizer – Angela Chabot
- Use of Symyx Notebook by Accelrys in a GLP Environment –
- Data Utilization Across Operations: What Opportunities Exist within the Current Platforms? Mike Stroz
- Business Challenges in a Global Deployment of SmartLab and the Consumable Information Management System – Teresa Lawrence
- Combining Nearest Neighbor and Property Based Modeling Methods: Application to In-silico predictions of HT-ADME Data Rishi Gupta
- Implementation of a Lab Execution System: And Now the Rest of the Story Deborah Baker
- Molecular Computational Tools for Designing and Screening of Stable Antibodies Neeraj Agrawal MIT
- Industry Forces Impacting the GxP World – Michael Shanler
San Diego, Calif. www.accelrys.com
SOURCE Accelrys, Inc.