The session will focus on how finance, accounting, audit and compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process.
Tuesday, July 26
Webinar details are as follows:
What: "The Road to Reconciliation: Achieving Balance Sheet Integrity with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP"
When Noon EDT Tuesday, July 26
- Stefan Karl
- Mario Spanicciati
- Gary Carpenter
- Robb Kevers
Attendees will leave the session with insight into how, by automating their account reconciliations, they can
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle – maintaining more control and visibility, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide
- Achieve efficiencies and save money by outsourcing account reconciliations
BlackLine is an SAP® software solution partner, member of the SAP PartnerEdge™ program and a participant in the SAP EcoHub solution marketplace – SAP’s premier online destination designed to provide SAP customers with information on relevant, complementary technology solutions that are certified by SAP (such as the BlackLine 5.1 solution).
This webinar is the third in a series that BlackLine will conduct in conjunction with SAP.
Founded in 2001, BlackLine Systems was the first to develop and offer a commercially available Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation solution. An experienced provider of software to companies from the Fortune 100 to beyond the Fortune 1,000, BlackLine provides quick-to-implement, scalable and easy-to-use applications that automate the entire financial close process to help improve financial controls for companies of all sizes. BlackLine software applications complement existing Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
SOURCE BlackLine Systems