Adva Mobile Corporation, a pioneer of mobile fan clubs for music artists, announced the 2.0 version of their successful mobile marketing service. Adva Mobile provides a software service for music artists to create closer relations with their fans on their mobile phones. Adva Mobile has enjoyed very successful growth since is launch in January 2009, with over 500 music artists now using the service. WAYLAND, MA, December 11, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ — Adva Mobile Corporation, a pioneer of mobile fan clubs for music artists, announced the 2.0 version of their successful mobile marketing service. Adva Mobile provides a software service for music artists to create closer relations with their fans on their mobile phones. Adva Mobile has enjoyed very successful growth since is launch in January 2009, with over 500 music artists now using the service.
Adva Mobile provides the music industry’s most comprehensive platform for marketing and selling to fans on their mobile phones. The new features and capabilities take advantage of the unique role that mobile phones play in fans lives – phones are always with us, personal to us and can deliver information and content to us immediately. The new features announced today enhance the artists engagement with their fans by supplying them more information about the fans and better tools to engage them.
"Today, Adva Mobile introduces a truly comprehensive approach to providing marketing and selling capabilities for the music artist to reach and monetize their fan base," said Jack Kelly, co-founder and CEO of Adva Mobile. "We can deliver a complete mobile marketing solution that focuses on Fan Capture, Engagement, and Monetization using the mobile ecosystem. Mobile is destined to be the system of choice for connecting to and selling to fans due it is universal adoption and increasingly sophisticated usability."
"Mobile is the new frontier for artists looking to redefine their success in the music space through relations with their fans." said Yasmin Jones, Blaqberri Management CEO. "The Enhanced Mobile Fan Club service gives the artist the set of tools they need to engage their fans to build a cohesive community, engage it recurringly on their mobile phones, measure their promotion efforts results, and finally monetize through content, ticket and merchandise sales. This service is one of its kind and brings new energy to my artist portfolio."
Connecting to Fans
– Mobile Email and Twitter Alerts: In addition to the existing SMS Fan Blast Service that lets artists proactively reach out to fans, the new service enables artists to alert their fans using Mobile Email and Twitter status Updates. Many studies show that up to 20 percent of all emails are read on mobile devices, and this is certainly higher for the Music Artist’s demographic. Artists can now send alerts to fans through SMS, Email or both through a single Fan Blast portal.
– New Fan Capture tools help the artist Target Fans by location, age, gender, and other demographic criteria, tailoring their message precisely to the fan that needs it. With this new capability artists can alert fans in Miami about an upcoming show in the city.
– New Fan Location awareness capabilities enable artists to better plan their shows and promotional activities. Adva Mobile’s sophisticated Reporting System provides a map level view of fan location for simple viewing and analysis.
– The Reporting System provides a graphical window into all of the mobile marketing activities, including fan growth, merchandise, ticket and music sales activities, content download statistics, mobile page traffic and hits, etc. The Reporting System is accessed through a Reporting Dashboard that provides a snapshot of current status and the ability to dig deeper into precise details of fan activity on Artist mobile sites.
Engaging with Fans
– Adva Mobile has developed a mobile Voting Feature that lets fans vote on their mobile phones. Artists set up selections for the vote on the Artist Portal, and, as fan votes are tabulated, the updated results are automatically displayed upon refresh. The results can also be displayed on a branded PC Web page for display at events. It’s expected that fan voting for favorite songs, encores, and other items will become a popular fan engagement at live concert events.
– Adva Mobile has also developed a Raffle / Contest Feature, where fans can enter a contest on their phones to win a prize. As with Voting, this feature is expected to be popular at live events where fans can contest for backstage passes and other exclusive content.
Adva Mobile introduces the first Mobile Commerce system for music artists to sell content to fans on their phones. A backend system using PayPal Mobile allows Artists to put tickets, merchandise and music up for sale on their Mobile Fan Club site. Payments are processed and sent to the Artist within the hour, and the Artist keeps 100 percent of the price they set for items. Juniper Research in its report "Mobile Entertainment Markets: Opportunities & Forecasts, 2006-2011" report, estimates that the global market for mobile entertainment products and services totaled US$17.3 billion in 2006 and will grow at a 35 percent cumulative annual growth rate, reaching $47 billion in 2009 and $76.9 billion in 2011. Now, independent music artists can participate in this exciting growth opportunity. Christian Hip Hop Artist Bobby Bishop (www.bobbybishop.com) appreciates that tickets can be sold now to fans on their mobile phones. "We used this service for our last concert and it was simple to set up and worked easily. It’s new here in the US but soon ticket purchases on mobile phones will be mainstream."
Artist Services Integration
– As the Direct to Fan model for independent Artists becomes more popular, it’s important to help the Artist manage their business with productivity tools that reduce the effort they expend on updating their digital promotion properties. Adva Mobile now offers Artist Information Integration with MySpace, ArtistData, Jambase and Live Nation. Artists who update their show schedules on Jambase and Live Nation can have these updates propagate automatically to their Mobile Fan Club Gigs pages. These new integration technologies complement the existing integration services Adva Mobile provides for Artists with MySpace and Artist Data, simplifying the life of the Artist so they can spend more time on creative pursuits.
– For organizations that are currently serving Artists and wish to include a mobile marketing component to their services, Adva Mobile has introduced an Applications Program Interface (API). This API allows existing artist Service companies to "White Label" their own Mobile Fan Club service for the Artists they support, integrated into their existing services.
Summary of New Mobile Fan Club 2.0 Features
Mobile Email, Twitter Alerts, Voting, Mobile Commerce, Live Nation Integration, Jambase Integration, Filtering / Targeting, Raffle / Contest, PayPal Mobile, Location Based Services, API,
Adva Mobile Resource Center:
About Adva Mobile
Adva Mobile provides a software service that enables music artists and advertisers to create closer relations with their audience through mobile fan clubs. The experience includes mobile messaging, mobile presence (mobile internet pages), mobile social sharing features, mobile commerce, and mobile content fulfillment. The service is free to the fan, and generates revenue to the band. For more information contact Jack Kelly, CEO, [email protected] or 508-740-3359.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com