The main new features include:
– Integration with Google Maps – new Map View allows users to associate events with locations on Google Maps: users can specify a location in an event description or choose the desired location right on the map;
– Visual improvements – TimeLine View, which simultaneously displays events for different resources (users, departments, etc), now has two new modes: tree mode to group events by events holder, and cell mode to fill an event’s cell with a specific color according to pre-defined rules;
– More interactivity – in TimeLine View now drag-n-drop and double-click operations can be used to add new events, rearrange existing events, change events date and time;
– Tooltips -show the full information about the events in a popup tooltip;
– Improved event details form – the form was enhanced with multi-select option, single checkboxes, radio buttons, dhtmlxCombo integration, configuration options to set an event duration (full day events, events with a fixed duration), etc;
In addition, version 2.3 of dhtmlxScheduler offers support for IE 9.0 and iPad compatibility (touch screen support). More details can be found here: http://www.dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxScheduler/
DHTMLX is a software development company that specializes in development of web-based applications with advanced user interface and functionality. DHMLX UI library helps developers to create interactive web interfaces with desktop-like user experience. The library includes a full set of pre-built out-of-the-box widgets and covers the most of required parts of modern web applications.