CAMBRIDGE, Mass. July 18, 2011
With the launch of its NetAlliance Partner Program, Akamai is recruiting hardware and software integrators, application and infrastructure service providers, and commerce and digital media platform providers committed to helping its customers leverage the Cloud for business success.
The Akamai NetAlliance partner program is designed to enable new members to:
- Leverage integrated solutions with leaders in the public, private and hybrid-cloud markets
- Add and scale revenue streams to their business with Akamai solutions that have a low barrier-to-entry
- Help customers reduce costs and improve efficiencies in their data center consolidation by off-loading traffic to Akamai
- Integrate a secure Internet platform to their cloud offerings by providing unmatched quality and performance
- Increase global reach through Akamai’s global Internet platform
- Access robust market development funds and Akamai training/certification programs
Akamai Statement Under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act
This release contains information about future expectations, plans and prospects of Akamai’s management that constitute forward-looking statements for purposes of the safe harbor provisions under The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by these forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors including, but not limited to, the effects of any attempts to intentionally disrupt our services or network by hackers or others, failure of Akamai services to operate as expected, unexpected termination of Akamai’s relationship with it partners, failure of Akamai’s services to interoperate effectively with technologies offered by a NetAlliance Partner, and other factors that are discussed in Akamai’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, and other documents periodically filed with the SEC.
SOURCE Akamai Technologies, Inc.