ORLANDO, Fla. Jan. 26, 2011 Alinean
Orlando Steve Thomas Peter Brooks Johanna Rivard Dan Sixsmith
Alinean had other noteworthy accomplishments in 2010, including the:
- Launch of the Social Media ROI Calculator with ground breaking research on the benefits versus costs of social media marketing and the introduction of the Social Media Hierarchy of Needs™ best practices roadmap.
- Introduction of Interactive White Papers, in conjunction with IDC and Ziff Davis Enterprise, an interactive tool that uses a prospect’s profile information to intelligently personalize the white paper content to make it more relevant and important to prospects.
- Creation of the Fight Frugalnomics™ resource center, an online library of articles, videos and webinars to help vendors understand the challenges facing frugal buyers, as well as the best practices and tools to address the need and "fight back."
- Listing to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private U.S. companies (inaugural ranking of 2942).
- Recognition as a 2011 Florida Companies to Watch award winner.
- Orlando Florida Orlando
Alinean, the leading provider of dynamic sales and marketing tools, empowers B2B vendors to better sell to today’s economic-focused buyer. Alinean-powered interactive white papers, assessments, ROI calculators and TCO comparison tools create more compelling value-based connections, workshops, presentations and proposals – delivering customized diagnostics, benchmarks, solution recommendations, benefits, investments, ROI, payback and TCO advantage proof points.
Leading B2B firms leveraging Alinean tools include: HP, IBM, Microsoft, EMC, Dell, Intel, IDC/IDG, AT&T, Siemens, Unisys, Thomson Reuters, NetApp, Citrix, Symantec, Novell, Cisco, Oracle, Sybase, and CA.
Alinean, XcelLive and the Alinean logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Alinean, Inc. Other Alinean product or service names or logos herein are trademarks of Alinean, Inc. All other products, services and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.