- Increased convenience – In addition to offering more exam centers around the world, computer-based testing through Pearson VUE also increases the number of exam scheduling opportunities. Candidates can schedule an exam online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for any time a testing center is open. In most cases, candidates will receive notification of their test results immediately after completing the exam.
- A consistent testing environment – The testing experience is mostly the same for each Pearson Professional Center; all facilities are equipped with nearly identical layouts, materials and process to ensure a consistent experience for all candidates that enables a fair and precise evaluation of a candidate’s competency.
- Reduced travel costs – By offering more testing location options, computer-based testing through Pearson VUE reduces the cost of travel and overnight stays for individuals and organizations.
- Comprehensive security measures – Security is woven throughout the Pearson VUE testing system. Pearson VUE testing centers include certified proctors, advanced biometric verification to confirm the identity of the exam candidates, video and audio monitoring, encryption of all test packages and results, anomaly detection and other forensic safeguards.
- Information Protection – Securing all aspects of intellectual property and private candidate data is paramount. Pearson VUE protects test content and candidate information end-to-end by operating in secure facilities, applying controls across firewalls, restricting data access and carefully monitoring personnel and processes.
- Forensic Services –Pearson VUE offers forensic services such as data analysis and automated Web monitoring, allowing (ISC)² to identify security breaches and act upon them quickly.
Candidates can register directly at http://www.pearsonvue.com/isc2 .
# # #
(ISC)² is the largest not-for-profit membership body of certified information security professionals worldwide, with over 85,000 members in more than 135 countries. Globally recognized as the Gold Standard, (ISC)² issues the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) and related concentrations, as well as the Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP®), Certified Authorization Professional (CAP®), and Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP®) credentials to qualifying candidates. (ISC)²’s certifications are among the first information technology credentials to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024, a global benchmark for assessing and certifying personnel. (ISC)² also offers education programs and services based on its CBK®, a compendium of information security topics. More information is available at http://www.isc2.org
© 2012, (ISC)² Inc. (ISC)², CISSP, ISSAP, ISSMP, ISSEP, CSSLP, CAP, SSCP and CBK are registered marks of (ISC)², Inc.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9566591.htm