American Well’s Online Care 6.0 addresses critical challenges faced by many healthcare organizations today, including:
1) Improving access to high-quality, affordable care in a cost-effective manner;
2) Coordinating care around chronic patients to achieve better outcomes; and
3) Engaging consumers in their environment – home, workplaces and on the go.
Online Care 6.0 introduces significant advancements in usability and value reflecting the extensive learning from current Online Care operators in the US and overseas. Highlights of the new solution include:
- Care with one click
- The "house call" via mobile apps
- Embrace pre-existing patient-provider relationships
- Real-time connectivity to medical devices
About American Well
American Well™ brings healthcare into the homes and workplaces of patients. Its Online Care Suite is the industry’s leading telehealth solution, connecting providers and patients for live, immediate, and clinically meaningful encounters using the Web or phone. With its patented technology, the Online Care Suite removes traditional barriers to healthcare access – such as geography, mobility, and time constraints – while enabling providers to deliver quality care in a flexible, convenient manner, generating revenue along the way.
Julie Sculley Dave McKee
SOURCE American Well