The ZTE V889D is powered by the AWT6621 and AWT6628A power amplifiers and V788D is enabled by the AWT6621 power amplifier. ZTE’s N788 features ANADIGICS’ AWT6625A power amplifier. The N910 is powered by the AWT6624. The PF200 is powered by the AWT6624.
Michael Canonico Asia China
ANADIGICS HELP4 PA Facts and Highlights:
- Average current consumption reduction of 30%, compared with previous generation PAs
- Three mode states to achieve exceptional power-added efficiencies at low-range and mid-range output power levels
- Industry’s lowest quiescent current of less than 4 mA
- Best-in-class linearity at maximum output power
- 3 mm by 3 mm footprint
- Internal voltage regulation
- Integrated "daisy chainable" directional RF coupler with 20dB directivity
For more information on ANADIGICS products and multimedia content, please refer to the following resources:
Warren, NJ www.anadigics.com
SOURCE ANADIGICS, Inc.