- Tanel Poder – Drilling Deep into Exadata Performance with ASH, SQL Monitoring and ExaSnapper
- Kerry Osborne – Hadoop Meets Exadata
- Karen Morton – Tuning SQL for Oracle Exadata: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Andy Colvin – Patching Exadata Demystified
- Randy Johnson/Karl Arao – A PeopleSoft & OBIEE Consolidation Success Story
- Tim Fox – Exadata Performance Optimization
- Doug Burns – Parallel Query on Exadata
- Maria Colgan – Exadata and the Oracle Optimizer: The Untold Story
- Jonathan Lewis – Due Diligence – Examining Exadata
- Frits Hoogland – Exadata and OLTP
- Peter Bach – Case Study: Implementing Exadata DW in Support of On-Line Gaming System
- Arup Nanda – Managing Exadata in Real World
- Jim Viscusi/Werner de Gruyter – Oracle Exadata Management with Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Peter Brink – Hybrid Columnar Compression in a non-Exadata System
- John Clarke – IO Resource Management on Exadata
- Cary Millsap – My Perspective on Exadata
- Tyler Muth – Bottlenecks, Bottlenecks, and more Bottlenecks: Lessons Learned from 2 Years of Exadata Benchmarks
- Richard Foote – Indexing in Exadata
Enkitec believes that Exadata is a revolutionary change in database architecture. With over a dozen Exadata experts on the company roster, Enkitec is considered to be a worldwide authority on the subject.
Enkitec is an information technology services firm specializing in the Oracle platform. As a leading Platinum Partner, Enkitec employs the foremost experts in revolutionary database technologies such as Oracle Exadata. Enkitec was established in 2004 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. September 2011 marked a company milestone with the formation of Enkitec Europe, lead by world-renown Oracle performance specialist, Tanel Põder. With many database consultants averaging 15 years of Oracle experience and over 80 Exadata implementations, Enkitec leads the world with the most knowledgeable Oracle experts. Services include: Oracle Database Administration, Oracle Application Development, education, and ongoing management services for Oracle Systems. For more information about Enkitec, please visit their corporate website at http://www.enkitec.com.
The Oracle Exadata Database Machine is the only database machine that provides accelerated performance for both data warehousing and online transaction processing (OLTP) applications, making it an ideal platform for migrating and consolidating data onto grids or private clouds. Exadata is comprised of a network of servers, storage, networking, and software that is scalable, secure, and redundant on a massive scale.
E4 Event Summary
What: Two days of deep diving into the internals of all things Exadata — providing the tools and knowledge Exadata users need to more fully understand its advanced powers
When: August 13-14, 2012; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day
Where: Four Seasons Hotel, Irving, Texas
Cost: $1,250 (includes accommodations for two nights)
Registration Portal: http://www.extremeexadata.com
5605 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving, TX 75038
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9604393.htm