- Mobile app for a system providing automation of work time registration, managing information about employees and other HR-related functions. Employees can access and synchronize their calendars and contacts, view tasks, announcements and reminders and respond accordingly (e-mail/SMS/call appropriate contacts, approve/reject), schedule/approve vacations and perform other related tasks from their smartphones.
- Mobile app for a municipal collaboration portal for kindergartens: allows children’s parents view and send personal messages; create and edit notifications to kindergarten personnel about child’s illness, vacations or changes in coming/leaving time; add photos to the photo album.
- Mobile access for real estate agents to the corporate portal: viewing orders and all related information and documents; sending documents and messages by e-mail.
Similar to other areas of expertise, Arcadia’s strategy is to provide full cycle of development services adjusted to mobile development specifics:
- Business analysis of client’s products:
— select products with best potential to build an attractive mobile app
— select features appropriate for mobile version
- Choice of mobile platform(s)
- Description of technical solution and interaction of mobile app with the main system
- UI design and usability adjusted to small screens and to specifics of each platform on which the app is developed:
— appropriate combination of “platform style” and corporate style
— using controls with adjustment to specifics of each platform
— integration with built-in smartphone features (GPS, contacts, orientation and rotation, etc.)
In general, 2011 was a successful year for Arcadia. The income in 2011 was $ 7.1 mln (16 % growth compared to 2010) or € 5.1 mln EUR (+11 %) or 202.6 mln RUR (9 %). The staff grew up to 186 employees (+16 %). Besides, Arcadia attained 2 Gold and 1 Silver Competencies in the new Microsoft Partner Network program.
All key clients stayed with the company for 2012 — F-Secure (Finland, information security), Aditro Group (Northern Europe, HR and accounting business process outsourcing), it`s learning (Norway, e-learning), UNI-C (Denmark, education and research), Janssen Research & Development, LLC, (USA, development of innovative health care products, pharmaceutical business of Johnson & Johnson), Digital Revolution (US), Insurance company ERGO Russ (Russia), Banksurance.com (USA). A number of contracts with new clients were concluded as well — one of them is OPP, a UK company offering leading personality assessment tools.
About Arcadia, ZAO
Arcadia provides custom software development services for business: development of new business applications and products, re-engineering legacy software and data migration; dedicated development teams. More than 85 % of Arcadia’s business is based on long-term relations with the customers. This fact, together with excellent testimonials of our clients, describe Arcadia as a stable and reliable provider of high-quality software solutions. Arcadia’s team has a great experience in development of large-scale information systems for business process and workflow automation, education and e-learning, HRM, accounting, insurance automation, pharmaceutical research, security and data protection.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebbusiness-software/mobile-apps-development/prweb9391535.htm