SUWANEE, Ga. May 24, 2012 ARRIS Group, Inc. Cologne June 12-14, 2012
Live and interactive virtual demonstrations will show how ARRIS solutions facilitate service provider content and feature delivery by supplying increased capacity and a seamless migration path between legacy service delivery and next-generation IP networks. Among the solutions to be displayed are:
- The Touchstone® TG1652 telephony gateway, featuring 16 downstream channel bonding with Dual Band Concurrent Wi-Fi® and integrated MoCA.
- The ARRIS C4® CMTS, with 32D Annex B/24D Annex A eXtended downstream Cable Access Module (XD CAM) and 24U CAM. Along with the new 16 downstream Touchstone® TG1652 in-home voice and data modems, the C4 CMTS can deliver data speeds of up to 800 Mbps downstream and 120 Mbps upstream.
- The Media Services Platform MSP2800 which offers two configurations: a high density Edge QAM supporting broadcast, narrowcast, switched digital video (SDV) and M-CMTS applications; and an advanced video processing engine that supports statistical multiplexing, rate grooming and advertising insertion, with greater scale, affordability and performance.
- ConvergeMedia™ XMS Distribution Platforms and SkyVision™ linear and advanced advertising management solutions, which deliver geographically and demographically targeted ads to handheld devices, using adaptive bit rate technology. Utilizing an open API and existing SCTE 130-compliant specifications, the solution allows operators to accelerate network integration at the lowest TCO.
- ServAssure™ network monitoring and EventAssure™ outage management assurance solutions that simplify the delivery and maintenance of complex services while reducing operational costs and complexity.
- The ARRIS 1 GHz-capable CHP CORWave™ energy efficient dual density forward transmitter, and high density, multi-wavelength, 1550 nm CHP optics.
- ARRIS Wi-Fi® solutions – a suite of advanced indoor and outdoor wireless solutions providing superior performance for Metro Wi-Fi, hospitality and commercial businesses.
Additionally, two senior ARRIS executives will speak during ANGA’s International Technology Summit:
- Bruce McClelland June 13 10.00 AM
- Charles Cheevers June 14 10.00 AM
Atlanta Suwanee, Georgia Beaverton, OR Chicago, IL Cork, Ireland Kirkland, WA Redwood City, CA Shenzhen, China State College, PA Tel Aviv, Israel Wallingford, CT Waltham, MA www.arrisi.com
SOURCE ARRIS Group, Inc.