HONG KONG LOS ANGELES Feb. 9, 2011 http://www.artificial-life.com
Following the success of the iSink U title on the Apple App Store, the classic naval strategy game is now extended onto the Android platform. In iSink U, the player becomes the sea captain and must command a squadron of powerful ships to obliterate the enemy. Once each captain has had the chance to strategically position his armada, the battle begins! Players take turns and decide whether to move a ship, fire a weapon, or unleash a series of bombs.
Utilizing the Android platform, iSink U allows for complex 3D camera movements, such as zooming in/out and panning. In addition to the finely-tuned 3D graphics, iSink U has an enjoyable soundtrack with realistic audio effects, which creates a unique battlefield experience and launches the classic naval strategy game onto the next generation of platforms.
- Attack system factors decision-making into the battle strategy by introducing attacks based on Action Points
- Battle in full 3D aquatic environments with maps of Tropical, Frozen Front, War Zone and Bubbly Bay
- Strategically utilize a fleet of warships such as the Cruiser, Battleship, Submarine, and more
- Commence sea assault with friends by playing the Head-2-Head mode
- Unlock a hidden map after claiming victory in all levels
- Earn prestigious medals to prove superiority as a sea commander
iSink U is the Company’s first title to launch in the hugely popular and rapidly expanding Android Market. Upcoming titles that will follow this launch include GluCoMo™, a diabetes monitoring app, as well as many more titles from the Company’s extensive collection of games and applications.
iSink U is being offered globally for free as the game utilizes the AdMob ad-network to generate revenues with in-app advertising. To see the game video and to download iSink U free of charge, please go to:
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
About Artificial Life, Inc.
March 16, 2010
For more information on ARTIFICIAL LIFE, INC., please contact:
Artificial Life IR and PR Contact:
SOURCE Artificial Life, Inc.