AssetWorks’ original proprietary Business Intelligence solution was not only slow, but also labor-intensive requiring SQL knowledge. This made on-the-fly analytics virtually impossible, providing very little decision support to AssetWorks clients. AssetWorks selected Pentaho because of
- Ease of use and minimal training needed for end-users
- Intuitiveness of the product, providing "data ubiquity" and "intelligence for everyone"
- Flexible architecture that supports both SaaS and on-premise deployments
- An enterprise solution for the cost of a limited named user license of other BI/Analytics platforms
Some of the benefits of embedding Pentaho into the AssetWorks AiM IQ offering include:
- Quick time to market – easy, fast deployment with a team of two part-time employees in less than eight weeks
- Significant revenue driver – 100% of new sales also includes a license of AiM IQ (Pentaho)
- Expedited sales and turnaround on RFPs because of great visualizations
- Improved customer retention – in just a few months since the launch, 20% of existing customers have also acquired AiM IQ (Pentaho)
- Enhanced customer experience – with better peer-to-peer analysis, easier KPI measurements and greater analytical capability for non-technical users
AssetWorks, the AssetWorks logo and AiM are trademarks of AssetWorks Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
SOURCE Pentaho Corporation