The Galaxy Appeal is the first smartphone offered with AT&T’s GoPhone service that features a slider QWERTY keyboard that makes it perfect for texting and emailing. It operates on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and features a 3.2-inch touchscreen. The 3-megapixel rear-facing camera with 3x zoom lets you capture important moments and allows for video recording at 24 frames per second. Additionally, Galaxy Appeal’s plastic parts are made of 80-percent recycled material and the phone ships with reduced packaging material compared to other Samsung devices, cutting back on paper usage.
$50 $25 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots
- GSM Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- UMTS Tri-band: 850/1900/2100MHz
- Dimensions: 4.41" (H) x 2.27" (W) x 0.56" (D)
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Display: 3.2" HVGA TFT 480×320 color screen
- Internal memory: 512MB RAM, 1.8GB ROM
- External memory: Expandable up to 32GB with microSD™ card
- Battery: 1300 mAh, Lithium ion (Li-ION)
- Processor: 800MHz ARM Cortex A5, Qualcomm MSM7225A
- Camera: 3MP w 3x Zoom and Video Recorder
- Talk time: up to 7 hours
- Standby time: up to 300 hours
- HAC Compliant: M3 Rating, TTY Capable
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
Samsung and Appeal are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
one of the most honored companies in the world the United States ®
© 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. Mobile broadband not available in all areas. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE AT&T Inc.