DALLAS Feb. 2, 2011
- AT&T Developer Program led all others in all categories surveyed and provides unmatched support for the developer community.
- Jan. 5
Evans Data Corporation Survey
According to the survey from Evans Data, the leader in analysis of the global software development industry, the AT&T Developer Program ranked highest in every category surveyed:
- Mobile Application
- Best Tool Offerings
- Supported Technologies
- Market Potential
AT&T has topped the rankings from Evans Data since 2006, and when all four categories were combined, AT&T was selected as tops by almost twice as many developers than the next closest competitor.
AT&T Developer Program
The AT&T Developer Program, active since 1996, strives to be the most comprehensive resource for wireless software developers. Only a mobile operator like AT&T can provide a holistic program inclusive of multiple operating systems and devices. The AT&T Developer Program is dedicated to reducing fragmentation and complexity as developers write new applications as well as supporting them as they bring apps to market. Specifically, the AT&T Developer Program provides:
- Unique web properties including a searchable detailed device database, the Certified Solutions Catalog, the Enterprise Reference Library, and AT&T’s Mobile Application Planner.
- AT&T offers live chat support in addition to forums, email support, a device loaner program and the AT&T Help Ticket system.
- Developers can also access the Developer Dashboard to easily see the status of an application submitted for one of AT&T’s application storefronts and then once it is released, to track their sales.
- Jan. 5
- A yearly contest now called "Open Call: Apps for All" in which any developer may come and ‘pitch’ their application for five minutes. Finalists are chosen to return for judging by a panel of AT&T and third party industry leaders and winners receive a cash prize and marketing support for their application
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
the United States FORTUNE
About Evans Data Corporation
Evans Data Corporation provides regularly updated IT industry market intelligence based on in-depth surveys of the global developer population. Evans’ syndicated research includes surveys focused on developers in a wide variety of subjects.
© 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. Mobile broadband not available in all areas. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE AT&T Inc.