DALLAS April 25, 2012 DiversityInc 2012 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity driving innovation
Luke Visconti DiversityInc Randall Stephenson
- The DiversityInc Top 10 Companies for Supplier Diversity
- The DiversityInc Top 10 Companies for Blacks
- The DiversityInc Top 10 Companies for Latinos
- The DiversityInc Top 10 Companies for Recruitment & Retention
- The DiversityInc Top 10 Companies for LGBT Employees
- The DiversityInc Top 10 Companies for People With Disabilities
AT&T’s broad commitment to diversity includes:
- 11 active employee resource groups with tens of thousands of AT&T employee members
- supplier diversity milestone $12 billion
- Unmatched career growth and development opportunities AT&T University’s Leading with Distinction
- AT&T Aspire March 2012 $250 million $100 million
- multicultural approach to marketing AT&T’s customer base
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
AT&T Inc. the United States
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://www.att.com . This AT&T news release and other announcements are available at http://www.att.com/newsroom and as part of an RSS feed at www.att.com/rss . Or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT . Find us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/ATT to discover more about our consumer and wireless services or at www.Facebook.com/ATTSmallBiz to discover more about our small business services.
© 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. Mobile broadband not available in all areas. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
SOURCE AT&T Inc.