DALLAS July 18, 2011
The U-verse Service & Support Tool app is one of the first integrated self-support smartphone apps offered by a TV provider — another way AT&T is delivering a better experience to U-verse customers. The app:
- Provides you with an up-to-date status of your U-verse services with a U-verse Service Check.
- Delivers notifications on known service issues in your area, and sends you an email or text with updates on service resolution.
- Offers more than 30 step-by-step guides to address common questions, including images and tips.
- Lets you restart your U-verse TV receiver and residential gateway directly from your smartphone, even if you’re away from home.
- And gives you the ability to chat online directly with an agent.
Jeff Weber AT&T Mobility
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
the United States
© 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. Mobile broadband not available in all areas. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Nov. 2009 Jan. 2010 April 2010 July 2010
SOURCE AT&T Inc.