ST. LOUIS May 25, 2012 St. Louis
$2.1 billion St. Louis
- January 1, 2011
- Activating nine new cell sites or towers to help improve network coverage.
- Deploying faster fiber-optic connections to more than 500 cell sites. Combined with HSPA+ technology, these deployments enable 4G speeds.**
- Adding capacity or an extra layer of frequency to cell sites – like adding lanes to a highway – with the addition of nearly 500 layers, or "carriers."
- Launching AT&T’s 4G LTE network, which allows customers to stream, download, upload and game faster than ever before
- Investing in a new Distributed Antenna System (DAS) at Busch Stadium to increase capacity for densely populated areas during baseball games and concerts.
Brian Pelletier St. Louis
Nancy Garvey St. Louis
AT&T’s National Network Investment
AT&T’s WiFi Capacity
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
**4G speeds not available everywhere. Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. Learn more at att.com/network .
*** Largest based on company branded and operated hotspots. Access includes AT&T Wi-Fi Basic. A Wi-Fi enabled device required. Other restrictions apply. See www.attwifi.com for details and locations.
one of the most honored companies in the world the United States
SOURCE AT&T Inc.