In the past year:
– Automation Anywhere saw 70% growth in revenues in 1Q 2010 over 1Q 2009
– Automation Anywhere has 69 Fortune 100 clients; including 9 added in the 1Q 2010
– With the launch of Testing Anywhere, Automation Anywhere saw sales accelerate, with 121% increase in total company revenues in March 2010 over March 2009
– Automation Anywhere now has more than 70 employees in San Jose, CA and Vadodara, India.
“When Automation Anywhere launched in 2003 our goals were ambitious. We planned to replace antiquated business process automation with software that costs 1/10th the price and would take 1/10th the time to deploy – which has led us to work with 70 of the Fortune 500,” said Mihir Sukla, co-founder and CEO of Automation Anywhere. “We have taken that same approach to testing automation markets with Testing Anywhere.”
Recent Industry Accolades:
– Windows IT Pro 2009 Best IT Automation award: “Automating the most time consuming and repetitive IT tasks can reap huge benefits for any harried IT professional. Automation Anywhere Enterprise isn’t the only IT automation product on the market, but it’s unarguably one of the best.” Jeff James, editor in chief, Windows IT Pro
– Redmond Magazine Product Review: Automation Anywhere received 9.6 out of 10 stars. “There’s one underlying, fundamental truth in IT: Those that run networks are overworked. Thankfully, network-automation products like Automation Anywhere Server make life easier by automating complex or repetitive tasks.” Brien Posey, Redmond Magazine
About Testing Anywhere by Automation Anywhere
In December 2009, Automation Anywhere launched its second major product line called Testing Anywhere. Testing Anywhere is a powerful and easy to use testing tool that allows users to automate any type of testing. Testing Anywhere provides automated testing software that allows QA engineers and other business users to easily test controls, languages, objects, applications, and websites at a fraction of the cost of other testing suites or manual testing. Automation Anywhere’s Testing Anywhere has five different ways to create tests including 385 edit commands to customize to your specific testing environment and specifications, twenty-two checkpoints, and more than twenty state of the art tools including a workflow designer, visual OCR, and more. For a free evaluation, please see: http://www.AutomationAnywhere.com/Testing/download/free-trial.htm.
About Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere, formerly Tethys Solutions, builds high functionality automation software and testing software that sells at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. With customers in more than 90 countries, the company’s user-friendly software technology enables fast automation of business and IT processes—without any programming. Automation Anywhere’s customers range from Fortune 500 companies to thousands of small and medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurial start-ups, and individuals across a wide range of industries. For more information on Automation Anywhere please visit http://www.AutomationAnywhere.com/company/about.htm.