NEW YORK Jan. 31, 2011 LegalTech —
the United States United Kingdom
Autonomy provides businesses with the industry’s most comprehensive solution for social media, allowing organizations to drive successful social marketing programs, maintain compliance, and prepare social data for the eDiscovery process:
- Autonomy Explore
- Autonomy Social Media Governance
- Social Media EDD
- Social Media Connectors –
Finding Meaning in Social Media
Social media presents unique challenges to organizations relying on traditional keyword spotting technologies to identify sentiment and concepts in social networks. Social media by nature is conversational, and filled with jargon, slang, varying emotional undertones (e.g. sarcasm, excitement, disappointment) and stated so briefly that context is difficult to discern. For instance, an organization facing a product liability lawsuit would have a difficult time using keyword tools to recognize negative sentiment in an employee or customer tweet that said "this new product is a dog."
Autonomy’s Social Media for EDD includes the following capabilities:
- Intelligently search, identify, preserve, and collect internal and external social media interactions
- Integrate social media discovery with Autonomy’s leading eDiscovery and information governance platform
- Create proactive policies for real-time monitoring and discovery to enforce information risk policies
- Preserve and collect social media subject to legal hold
- Meaning Based Computing technology automatically understands and draws connections in a range of data types including video, audio, email, instant messenger, and social media, giving businesses a complete picture
Please visit the Autonomy booth # 110 at LegalTech New York to learn more about Autonomy eDiscovery capabilities for social media.
Autonomy Corporation plc (LSE: AU. or AU.L), a global leader in infrastructure software for the enterprise, spearheads the Meaning Based Computing movement. IDC recently recognized Autonomy as having the largest market share and fastest growth in the worldwide search and discovery market. Autonomy’s technology allows computers to harness the full richness of human information, forming a conceptual and contextual understanding of any piece of electronic data, including unstructured information, such as text, email, web pages, voice, or video. Autonomy’s software powers the full spectrum of mission-critical enterprise applications including pan-enterprise search, customer interaction solutions, information governance, end-to-end eDiscovery, records management, archiving, business process management, web content management, web optimization, rich media management and video and audio analysis.
Autonomy and the Autonomy logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autonomy Corporation plc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Autonomy Editorial Contacts:
+1 408 771 6668
Ogilvy PR (US)
+1 415 677 2739
Financial Dynamics (UK)
+44 207 831 3113
The Red Consultancy (UK)
+ 44 207 025 6529
SOURCE Autonomy Corporation plc