TAMPA, Fla. April 24, 2012
Blue Jeans Network is a video conferencing service hosted in the cloud that provides interoperability with a variety of video solutions. Modeled after traditional audio conferencing services, it is designed to be easy, open, and affordable. Blue Jeans is the leader in providing video services that can bring together business video conferencing solutions like Cisco®, Polycom®, LifeSize®, and Microsoft® Lync™, with consumer solutions like Skype™ and Google®, all in a single video call.
AVI-SPL’s announcement today adds an additional layer of services to its cloud-based bridging as a service offering, which is focused on providing dedicated high definition (HD) ports with unlimited use for customers who do not wish to purchase their own infrastructure.
AVI-SPL’s Managed Bridging Services give customers:
- Lower cost of entry by purchasing ports not infrastructure
- Immersive Telepresence, High Definition (HD) and legacy system connectivity
- Scheduling, monitoring and reporting functionality through its web portal, mobile device applications, and calendar integration
- Meet-and-greet services
- Call management and monitoring
- Streaming and recording capabilities
- 24x7x365 accessibility