Darin Paton, Founder of Cornerstone Consulting, commented on the partnership, "After many years of using various complex modeling tools, we are excited to be pursuing new opportunities with Avolution to streamline the collection of Enterprise Architecture deliverables to drive focus and clarity into organizations’ priorities."
ABACUS Professional Services Partners have played an important role in the success of many ABACUS projects around the world, involving expertise in IT Risk, Governance and Compliance (GRC), IT Portfolio Management (ITPM), Enterprise Architecture (EA), IT Service Management (ITSM) and Business Process Management (BPM). “While having the right tool is a critical step for all IT projects, knowing how to use it is of equal importance,” added Mr Quick. “ABACUS Professional Partners can help to ensure project teams are on the most effective path from day one and have meaningful outcomes in weeks – not years.”
Many IT organizations are "busy" doing IT, however, the question is…are they focused on the strategic priorities? There are various reasons for being busy on the "wrong stuff" which can be typically attributed to the absence of a business strategy, the lack of communication or a chaotic organization to name a few.
Modeling tools such as ABACUS aid in providing:
– Cataloging of various business and IT assets. i.e. Strategies, goals, organizations, processes, portfolios, applications, infrastructure;
– Relationships between the various business and IT assets to aid in clarity, impact analysis, analytics;
– Portfolio and project management integration into the holistic perspective of the enterprise.
In addition to its Professional Services Partners, Avolution has key strategic partnerships with academic institutions and technology companies across the globe. For further information please visit http://www.avolution.com.au/partners/.
Avolution provides the ABACUS® solution which is unique to the enterprise modeling space in that it can create multiple solution alternatives (architectures) and then run various simulations (Discrete Event, Monte Carlo etc) against each alternative for metrics such as Performance, Alignment, Cost and Availability. In so doing it can recommend the optimal path for investment, with predictive and quantitative certainty. More information is available at www.avolution.com.au.
• Build any number of solution alternatives and views, all according to a completely flexible meta-model, importing from MS Visio, MS Excel and many other formats.
• Analyse your architecture(s) for metrics such as; Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Alignment, Performance, Availability, Agility and many more.
• View the architecture(s) and the results of any evaluation using advanced techniques such as; 3D, heat maps, capability spaces and trade-off diagrams.
About Cornerstone Consulting:
Located in Calgary, Alberta Canada, Cornerstone Consulting specializes in various architecture engagements to guide and supplement IT Architecture teams. Crowd architecture services are also available to optimize project delivery based on overwhelming demands. Cornerstone has 22 years experience in IT Delivery/Support and 12 years in Enterprise Architecture.
For more information please visit www.cornerstone-ea.com.
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Avolution Announces New Professional Services Partnership in North America with Cornerstone Consulting