MENLO PARK, Calif. April 26, 2012
- Core Gamification: This framework, designed for customer-facing programs, enables businesses to apply game mechanics in user experiences which focus on individual experiences that are not inherently social. The focus of these programs is to drive specific individual behaviors, such as sharing links to content, liking products, and completing multiple steps of a transaction process.
- Community Expert: This framework, which can be easily layered on top of leading community platforms such as Bazaarvoice, Lithium, Jive, Drupal’s Acquia, Get Satisfaction, and more, is designed for user experiences where the contributions individuals increase the overall value of the site. While standard gamification programs delineate ‘winners’ in the context of leaderboards and comparing achievements, this framework enables everyone in the community to choose specializations and earn status in distinct topics, helping experts and advocates establish reputation in the community. The community expert program increases the quality and quantity of user contributions and is popular across online communities and media properties with commenting and user-generated content systems.
- Competitive Pyramid: This framework is designed to amplify the competition of naturally competitive customer-facing programs. It is intended for programs in which users are already competing to showcase their skill and smarts. This program increases the dimensions of competition; from skill-testing challenges, through categorical domination, up to site-wide supremacy.
- Gentle Guide: This framework, which can be used in customer-facing and employee-facing experiences, is designed for user experiences which require guidance through a series of predefined steps. Ideal for Training and Certification programs as well as multi-step registrations within the Financial Services and Education industries, Gentle Guide creates an incentive program to encourage efficient completion of processes and compliance within an individual user experience.
- Gartner estimates $1 trillion
- Company Challenge: This framework is designed to drive employee behavior by creating a fun competition amongst your employees in relevant departments, such as sales, support, and IT. With Company Challenge, you can easily challenge your staff to compete individually and in teams for various behaviors tracked in your internal business programs, such as Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, and other leading CRM systems, and support desk software, such as Zendesk.