- Two-inch, high-resolution color display that automatically adjusts brightness
- Support of the industry’s largest portfolio of data applications, such as work order ticket management, e-mail, dispatch, network monitoring, and telephone interconnect
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly transfer data and enable use of wireless audio accessories
- Intelligent audio, which adjusts the radio’s volume to fit background noise
- Text messaging when discretion is required or routine communication needs to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests
Ultimately, Denham said, interest in the SL Series will be driven by the realization that this breakthrough product offers the size, styling, and functionality of a smartphone without the recurring costs and security issues that have hampered the adoption of phones in many business applications. “Sleek and discreet in two-way radios has reached new heights,” Denham noted. “And we expect the market will enthusiastically approve.”
BearCom provides a broad line of high-performance wireless communications products, services, and complete mobility solutions. Founded in 1981, BearCom is America’s only nationwide dealer and integrator of wireless communications equipment, serves customers from 26 branch offices located throughout the U.S., has several affiliated offices around the world, and employs approximately 400 people. BearCom is headquartered in the Dallas, Texas area. For more information, visit http://www.BearCom.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebBearCom/SLSeries/prweb9227158.htm