- A ground-up user interface redesign, leveraging the real-world experience of and feedback from hundreds of active Wall Builder users
- Expanded reporting and dashboard functionality, including real-time visibility into the status of active information security measures across firm software systems
- New, more granular and more flexible configuration and management options for defined security controls
- Performance and scalability improvements designed to support organizations with multiple, distributed offices and those securing multiple document management libraries or software applications
- Architectural improvements enabling “one click, one minute” application upgrades for future product updates
“The new user interface in Wall Builder 5.0 is stunning and the product’s functional enhancements are significant,” said Andy Close, Network Engineer, Benesch. “But for our IT team, the best part of the move from version 4 to version 5 was the upgrade process – it took literally just a few minutes. That’s an example we’d love to see other vendors take a lesson from.”
“We’re excited to see firms like Benesch benefit from the continuing evolution of Wall Builder,” said Pat Archbold, head of IntApp’s Risk Practice Group. “Their success highlights the advantages available to law firms who choose to partner with IntApp to respond to the complex confidentiality management and compliance challenges facing the industry today.”
IntApp provides software products and services that enable law firms to achieve competitive advantage by exceeding client compliance requirements, increasing revenue, and reducing operational costs. IntApp’s three practice groups (Risk, Revenue and Integration) focus on understanding existing pressures and emerging trends, and translate this knowledge into products and best practices. IntApp products are the most-adopted in their respective categories – Wall Builder for ethical screens and client confidentiality management, Time Builder for time capture, and Integration Builder for application integration and master data management. IntApp serves over 250 customers, is endorsed by major software vendors across all categories, and has cultivated a vibrant partner community. For more information about IntApp, visit: http://www.intapp.com.
With offices in Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Philadelphia, Shanghai, White Plains and Wilmington, Benesch’s practice and industry groups include Business Reorganization, the China Group, Compensation & Benefits, Construction, Commercial Finance & Banking, Corporate & Securities, Litigation, Energy, Health Care, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Polymer Industry, Private Equity, Public Finance, Public Law, Real Estate & Environmental, Tax, Transportation & Logistics, and Estate Planning & Probate. Benesch is dedicated to superior client service through its First in Service program and is focused on growth both organically and geographically in order to continuously improve its ability to serve its clients. For more information, visit http://www.beneschlaw.com.
“IntApp” and “Wall Builder” are trademarks of IntApp, Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/3/prweb9294282.htm