Latest News

Bing Sees Decline In Search Traffic

(PRWEB) August 25, 2012

In a report released by Hitwise Bing has shown a 4% decline in their search volume in July which according to Samuel Junghenn owner of Think Big Online is a strong recommendation for business owners to keep their major focus on Google based SEO.

“Google controls over 60% of the search volume so it’s always our strongest recommendation for business owners to target their [Search Engine Optimization efforts at Google.” Says Samuel Junghenn owner of Think Big Online.

The same report released by Hitwise in May indicated a 5% gain in traffic to Bing, but the updated July report shows a 4% loss. This is significant as it’s a total one-month loss of 9% and could be a re-action by users to the latest updates completed by Bing.

The Bing verse Google rivalry is heated and this latest report will only add fuel to the fire. The news wasn’t all-good for Google though as they also experienced a 1% drop in the search traffic.

“It’s normal to see the search percentages to change from month to month, business owners should not get caught up in the stats. A good search engine optimization campaign will account for these changes and essentially target all major search engines.”

“While building SEO campaigns for our clients we ensure that we target Google as the major priority but in the process we don’t completely disregard Bing or other secondary search engines.” Says Samuel Junghenn owner of Think Big Online.

In light of this report release Samuel Junghenn, owner of Think Big Online has announced free search engine optimization strategy reviews. For a short time business owners can get free strategy reviews, which will guide them on how to improve their SEO results.

To register for a SEO review visit: [

For the original version on PRWeb visit:

Leave a comment

seks shop - izolasyon
basic theory test book basic theory test