LOS ANGELES May 22, 2012 Trixie and Jinx, Dean Koontz
I, Trixie Who Is Dog
Giving readers another fun, lighthearted glimpse into the imagination of Trixie with quirky narration and irrepressible spirit, this app will delight readers young and old. This app details the story of Trixie who longs for her buddy Jinx the dachshund when he goes on vacation. Lonely Trixie tries to find new friends, but discovers that spiders have no sense of humor and mice just can’t appreciate a good tail-chase; no one can compare to Jinx.
New York Times Dean Koontz
Trixie and Jinx $3.99 http://bit.ly/trjinx
Key features of the storybook app include:
- Image and word association vocabulary builder – when an image is touched the associated word is spoken and the written word displayed.
- Karaoke effect – when a word is spoken during narration then the word is highlighted.
- Touch a word to hear it being spoken.
Trixie and Jinx
- "Read to me" – Listen to the narrated story while the text is displayed Karaoke style. After the narration finishes on a page the child can interact with objects until they are ready to move to the next page.
- "Read myself" – There is no narration but the child can touch a word to hear it being spoken aloud.
- "Auto Play" – same as "Read to Me" except the page advances automatically once the narration is finished. Useful for those long car rides when you want the child to have a complete book experience.
About Auryn, Inc.
SOURCE Auryn, Inc.