MINNEAPOLIS July 18, 2011 Aug. 11 Minnesota chapter of the Business Marketing Association BMA-Minnesota
- Share statistics on the adoption rate of mobile technology, including SMS (texting), MMS (video), mobile email, IVR (voice), mobile web advertising and mobile web sites
- Discuss the ROI of leveraging mobile as a new media channel
- Discuss how B2B marketers can integrate mobile into their marketing mix
- Discuss the effectiveness of specific mobile tactics
- Debate the benefits and challenges associated with building applications for smartphones, iPads and other mobile devices
According to a recent study, mobile is the third most used media channel, with consumers using this technology an average of 13.1 hours per week. "The adoption of smartphones and mobile applications continues to grow at a tremendous pace, and while it is pervasive in B2C, it is also infiltrating into the B2B space," said Grigsby. "Our role is to provide the information marketing professionals need to convey the importance of mobile, and help them execute mobile tactics as part of an integrated campaign," added Davidson.
Golden Valley, Minn. 7:30 a.m. 8 to 9 a.m.
$30 $45 www.bmaminnesota.org Aug. 9
About Business Marketing Association
SOURCE Business Marketing Association