MINNEAPOLIS April 20, 2012 Minnesota chapter of the Business Marketing Association BMA-Minnesota
The panel of experts:
- Jonathan Anderstrom St. Paul Creed Interactive
- Karin Khuhro Strategy E-ssentials, Inc.
- Dan Platt Tennant Company
- Entellus Medical, Inc
As an attendee you will learn how to:
- Build a core value of knowledge, training, expertise and tools via digital channels into your products and services
- Create content that is valuable to your stakeholders that will actually get shared on the web
- Leverage existing tools to change your website from a static brochure to an engaging and relevant communication tool
- View digital channels as a process rather than just a project
- Engage in online communities that have a meaningful and measurable impact for both your company and you as a professional.
Attendees will learn to:
- Develop, nurture & utilize your personal connections
- Use keywords for better contacts
- Post the right content, to the right people, at the right time
- Effectively use settings, apps and "hidden" tools
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 Golden Valley, Minn. 7:30 a.m. 8 to 9 a.m. 9:00-10:00 a.m.
$39 $72 www.bmaminnesota.org May 11, 2012