BMC customers now have access to next-generation identity management features provided by SailPoint IdentityIQ, which integrates seamlessly with the BMC Identity Management (Control-SA) and Remedy products. Specifically, by means of this partnership, BMC customers will be able to take advantage of the following capabilities:
- Market-leading identity governance for meeting compliance mandates, managing identity risks across the IT environment, and proactively focusing controls based on risk.
- Rich "identity intelligence" features, such as dashboards, ad hoc query, and personalized reporting, to give enterprises the business insights needed to strengthen IT controls and reduce operational risk.
- Business-friendly user interfaces that facilitate line-of-business participation in identity management processes such as access request, access review, approvals, policy enforcement, and IT audits.
- Next-generation provisioning, which leverages SailPoint’s governance platform to simplify the request and approval of access privileges.
- Customer friendly migration plan that eliminates the need to "rip and replace" technology.
For BMC’s Business Service Management customers, SailPoint IdentityIQ provides highly complementary identity governance capabilities to BMC’s Remedy self-service, help desk, change management and asset management solutions, aligning identity management processes with other IT services delivered to the business.
For BMC Identity Management customers, the expanded partnership allows them to immediately leverage SailPoint IdentityIQ to address compliance needs and to gain business-friendly access request capabilities, working in tandem with their existing Control-SA investment. Based on the unique integration capabilities provided by SailPoint, customers can gradually take advantage of SailPoint IdentityIQ capabilities, leveraging the strengths of BMC Identity Management infrastructure wherever possible.
Business Runs on IT. IT Runs on BMC Software.
September 30, 2010 $1.96 billion
SailPoint, the SailPoint logo, IdentityIQ, and all techniques are trademarks or registered trademarks of SailPoint Technologies, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other products or services are trademarks of their respective companies.
BMC, BMC Software, and the BMC Software logo are the exclusive properties of BMCSoftware, Inc., are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other BMC trademarks, service marks, and logos may be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries.
SOURCE SailPoint Technologies