COLUMBIA, Md. July 19, 2011 BoxTone
BoxTone is solving the challenges of the greatest business mandate of 2011 — to mobilize the enterprise — by delivering full lifecycle mobility management with integrated, real-time compliance enforcement. The Company’s tremendous first half growth is in large part due to the expansion of its flagship offering — BoxTone 6.0 — the only available full lifecycle EMM solution to offer end-to-end control across all mobile devices, applications and services. Unlike traditional mobile device management (MDM) vendors, who simply address basic security configuration, BoxTone’s platform, coupled with strategic partnerships, addresses:
- Advanced mobile device management extended with real-time automated compliance management to continually enforce security and reduce risk;
- Mobile support management, which includes automated diagnostics to enable help-desk and user self-service fixes to reduce support calls and lower costs;
- Mobile operations management, which ensures reliable service quality through real-time performance monitoring to proactively alert/fix issues and tune services to reduce downtime; and
- Integrated application and mobile service management to help enterprises rapidly and safely expand mobilization efforts to include business-critical applications.
In addition to BoxTone’s strong sales growth for 1H 2011, the Company reached the following major milestones:
- Alan Snyder
- BoxTone Won the 2011 OnMedia 100 Top Private Companies Award, B2B: Technology Enablers category.
- BoxTone Named OnMobile Top 100 Award Winner.
- In the first half of 2011, BoxTone added nearly 30 employees across all departments.
- Secured additional round of funding from management, underscoring commitment to Company.
- Introduced new BoxTone 6: BoxTone unveiled a significant enhancement to BoxTone 6, adding a real-time compliance engine with automated workflow to enable IT security, operations and service desk staff to continuously monitor for — and automatically neutralize — threats that can arise when mobile users and devices intentionally or unintentionally do not comply with enterprise mobile security policies.
- Verizon Wireless: Verizon Wireless enterprise customers can now leverage BoxTone’s full lifecycle mobile management platform to secure, manage, monitor and support the leading mobile devices, users, applications and services.
- Apperian: BoxTone and Apperian, Inc. announced a strategic alliance coupling BoxTone’s advanced EMM platform with Apperian’s innovative Enterprise App Services Environment (EASE), to enable businesses to securely create, deploy, and manage mobile applications.
- Managed Service Providers (MSP): BoxTone continued to build core relationships with global MSPs; signing five new partners to help fulfill growing demand for outsourced mobility managed services.
Snyder continued, "We believe this is just the beginning for the first major wave of growth; enterprises are ready to mobilize their workforce while recognizing the need for both security and quality of service. As we enter the second half of 2011, we remain steadfast in our goal to be the de-facto standard for enterprise mobility management — and continue to build on technology innovations to deliver value to our customers."
BoxTone and the BoxTone logo are trademarks of BoxTone. All other product or company names mentioned are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.