- Automatic CMN Renewal – Brightree software automatically identifies expiring CMNs, sends renewal requests, and receives renewals. Users configure the rules, and Brightree leverages its IntelligentQ™ engine to process CMN renewals with a fraction of the previous time and effort.
- New Diabetic Application for Brightree Interactive Voice – Intelligent, automated patient calling campaigns, powered by the IntelligentQ™ engine, help providers contact the right patient at the right time for follow up. Brightree Interactive Voice, now including Diabetic and OSA applications, helps providers increase resupply orders, improve clinical outcomes, and maximize compliance.
- Enhanced Automation for Brightree Mobile Delivery – With new features, users can more easily prepare and assign extensive lists of delivery orders with a few clicks, and capture more accurate delivery data on the road to create even greater efficiencies.
- Improved Integration with ERP/CRM Systems – Brightree features numerous new points of integration and automation through an enhanced API, which helps providers better leverage data across the enterprise.
Next-Generation Brightree Document Management Solution
Brightree’s new HME document management solution, planned to be available this summer, goes beyond document imaging to incorporate critical documents and data into key business processes. Brightree has developed the solution to fully integrate intelligent, document-aware capabilities within the Brightree interface, building on the efficiency and ease-of-use Brightree customers are accustomed to. With these new capabilities, HME providers can improve efficiencies, generate cleaner claims, and more rapidly respond to audits.
New and Expanded Brightree Customer Services
With the Brightree community growing to 2,500 providers and 40,000 users, Brightree is placing an even greater emphasis on training and value-added services for customers, including the following highlights at Medtrade:
- Brightree Financial Performance Analysis – Brightree Consulting now offers a new service that delivers regular financial metrics, analysis, and recommendations for continuous improvement to help customers maximize the data in Brightree for enhanced business performance. Brightree’s Steve Andrews, GM, Customer Services, will provide informational sessions in booth #1034 on HME financial performance on April 11 at 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., as well as on April 12 at 11:30 a.m.
Brightree HME Billing Services
Brightree’s billing experts will showcase fully outsourced and project-based insurance billing services throughout the exhibition. Brightree HME billing services (http://www.brightree.com/hmebilling) feature a team of more than 170 experienced HME billers that serve as a provider’s virtual billing department to help optimize cash flow.
Save the Date – 2013 Brightree Customer Summit
The 2013 Brightree Customer Summit, our second annual user conference and training event, will be held in San Diego, Ca. on Feb. 20-22, 2013. Because last year’s event was sold out, customers are encouraged to save the date and register early. Updates and early-bird registration will be available at http://www.brightree.com/summit.
About Brightree LLC
Brightree LLC is the leading provider of billing and business management software solutions for home medical equipment (HME)/ durable medical equipment (DME) providers, orthotics and prosthetics (O&P) practitioners, and sleep labs. Brightree’s unique SaaS-based software solutions follow the natural workflow of providers to automate and improve how they manage their businesses. Brightree is the only business management software solution endorsed by Invacare Corporation as well as the VGM member service organization. 2,500 providers with more than 40,000 users rely on Brightree solutions. For further information, visit http://www.brightree.com or call 1.888.598.7797, ext. 5.
Brightree is a registered trademark of Brightree LLC
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/4/prweb9391394.htm