BRIDGEWATER, N.J. May 22, 2012
With the increasing need for businesses to convert hard copy documents into digital files in order to maximize efficiencies in the office, the new ImageCenter™ ADS-2000 delivers high-speed duplex scanning in a single pass. It also offers other key features, such as multi-feed detection, blank page removal, deskew support and background removal. In addition to its fast scanning speeds, this unit provides additional advantages against the competition with its ability to scan to a USB memory flash drive(1) and an Android™ phone or tablet(2).
The competitively priced ImageCenter™ ADS-2000 boasts a comprehensive suite of software applications to offer added value to this feature-packed machine. The software bundle includes Nuance™ PDF Converter Professional 7 and Nuance™ Paper Port™ 12 SE for Windows®, along with Presto!® Page Manager® 9 for Mac® and Presto® BizCard® for both Windows® and Mac® operating systems. This robust combination of software offerings allows users to perform various document management functions ranging from creating searchable PDFs to scanning and exporting contact information from business cards directly to Microsoft® Outlook® and other contact management systems. In addition to the value the software provides, the unit includes toll-free technical support for the life of the product.
New Brother ADS-2000 Desktop Scanner Model
ImageCenter™ ADS-2000 Desktop Scanner
- Two-sided scanning
- Scans simplex and duplex up to 24 pages per minute in a single pass**
- High-precision scanning up to 600 dpi optical resolution
- ADF scans up to 50 sheets
- Scans documents up to 34" in length
- Scans receipts, cards (business and plastic ID) and paper documents
- Customizable one-touch scan button
- Windows® and Mac® compatible
- Creates searchable PDFs
- Scans to USB memory flash drive(1), Android™ phones and Android™ Tablet PCs(2)
- Includes Nuance™ PDF Converter Professional 7 and Nuance™ Paper Port™ 12 SE for Windows®
- Includes Presto!® Page Manager® 9 for Mac® and Presto® BizCard® 6 for Windows®/5 for Mac®
Bridgewater, N.J. April 21, 1954 Nagoya, Japan
Microsoft, Windows and Outlook are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google permissions. All other trademarks referenced herein are property of their respective owner.
Working with you for a better environment
SOURCE Brother International Corporation