BRIDGEWATER, N.J. Jan. 18, 2011 $249-$349*
These machines allow users to produce large (up to 11"x17"), impactful, easy-to-read documents, such as spreadsheets, floor plans, graphics or blueprints with ease. The new models offer several exciting value opportunities for small business owners, such as duplex (two-sided) printing to reduce paper consumption and Super High-Yield ink cartridges to save on replacement costs. To help owners maximize productivity, the machines also offer fast print speeds, an auto-document feeder and dual paper trays to increase total capacity up to 500 pages.**
January 2011 March 2011
New Brother Inkjet All-In-One Models
New Models: MFC-J6510DW, MFC-J6710DW, MFC-J6910DW
- Fast print speeds:
- – up to 35 ppm black and 27 ppm color (Fast mode)***
- – up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO standard) ***
- Easy scanning and copying up to 11"x17" (ledger-size) on the large scan glass
- Duplex printing for creating two-sided documents up to 11"x17"
- Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking
- 3.3" Widescreen color LCD display for easy to use menu navigation
- Powerful scanning software and ability to scan directly to your media cards****
- Uses Super High-Yield (XXL series) replacement ink cartridges approx. 2,400 pages (black) and 1,200 pages (color) (1)
- Unattended fax, copy or scan using up to 35-page Auto Document Feeder
- Large 250-sheet paper tray capacity
All the features of the MFC-J6510DW, plus:
- Dual paper trays (up to 250 sheets each) for total capacity of 500 sheets
- 3-year limited warranty
All the features of the MFC-J6710DW, plus:
- Duplex (two-sided) scanning, copying, and faxing up to 8.5"x14" (legal-size)
- 3.3" Touchscreen LCD display
Bridgewater April 21, 1954 Nagoya, Japan
*Estimated street prices may vary
** Excluding the MFC-J6510DW
****Additional purchase required.
All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective companies.
Apple is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Working with you for a better environment
At Brother, our green initiative is simple. We strive to take responsibility, act respectfully and try to make a positive difference to help build a society where sustainable development can be achieved. We call this approach Brother Earth.
SOURCE Brother International Corporation