MUMBAI, India January 18, 2011
Rs 10 Rs 30
The game is for everyone: students, professionals, businessmen, housewives, senior citizens, etc. Keeping in mind the various target groups and their time spent on various mediums; DSIJ has integrated the tool across 3 platforms – DSIJ.in, Facebook and the BSE site. People can register for FREE on any of the URLs and start playing the game.
1. http://challenge.dsij.in 2. http://apps.facebook.com/dalalstreet 3. http://bseindia.com/game Key USPs of this application are as highlighted below:
– The application is light, simple and is very basic for a layman to understand.
– It completely resembles the reality of trading as it happens in BSE.
– All practical issues faced when a stock hits a circuit, illiquid stocks, corporate benefits as in dividend, bonus, split, Mergers, de-mergers etc are all captured and simulated so as to ensure a realistic experience of the markets.
– Order placed is only traded considering the prices received from the exchange after the placement of the order. Ensures no manipulation by looking at the live BSE terminal or live prices and taking undue advantage in the challenge.
– Daily e-contract notes, analytics, market shout-box, company data are shown in a simple way
– There are various game levels, and ranking in place; global ranking, ranking among facebook friends, ranking among private contests etc
– Anyone (including corporate houses) can create their own private contests, train their employees about the importance of equity investment
– Unique, cost-effective opportunity for advertisers to engage the brand across various platforms
Asia India http://www.bseindia.com
The company’s tagline ‘Helping You Book Profit’ says it all.
Bhavik Parmar [email protected]