ISLANDIA, N.Y. July 26, 2011 provided today
The report is divided into four broad themes that are critical enablers of the cloud:
- Trust: building trust into cloud solutions with strong identity management and other technologies;
- Transparency: fostering transparency in the delivery of cloud solutions by providers;
- Transformation: enabling transformation through changes in federal acquisition and budgeting to take advantage of unique cloud traits; and,
- Transnational data flow: addressing data sovereignty and privacy challenges that could limit growth of cloud adoption.
CA Technologies provided recommendations on:
- Data and application portability: enabling organizations to have flexibility to move applications and workloads across public, private, and hybrid clouds, and between clouds and traditional IT environments;
- Identity and access management (IAM): making it easier for agencies to procure and deploy IAM solutions; and,
For more information about CA Technologies cloud computing offerings, visit:
About TechAmerica Foundation
TechAmerica Foundation educates executives, policymakers, opinion leaders, and the public on the size, scope, outlook, and impact of the technology industry and on policies that enable and promote technological innovations to advance prosperity, security, and the general welfare. Launched in 1981, the Foundation is a 501c(3) non-profit affiliate of TechAmerica, the leading voice and resource for the U.S. technology industry. The Foundation disseminates award-winning industry, policy, and market research covering topics such as U.S. competitiveness in a global economy, innovation in government, government IT forecasts, technology employment and international trade indicators, and other areas of national interest. It also organizes conferences and seminars to explore pertinent issues with government and industry representatives and to share the Foundation’s findings.
About CA Technologies
Follow CA Technologies
Copyright © 2011 CA. All Rights Reserved. One CA Plaza, Islandia, N.Y. 11749. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
SOURCE CA Technologies