SAN FRANCISCO Jan. 27, 2011 Oakland, CA Pennsylvania Christopher L. Shaffer November 2009
Invite Edgington and Shaffer to answer:
- Can concerned parents also report drinking, drugs, and violence through this texting program?
- Does protection from retaliation increase the number of reported incidents?
- Is there an increase in false accusations because texts are anonymous?
- How has this program improved school safety?
- Is it easy to implement this program in your child’s school?
CREDENTIALS: Shawn Edgington Read Between the Lines: A Humorous Guide to Texting with Simplicity and Style The Parent’s Guide to Texting, Facebook and Social Media San Francisco San Francisco San Francisco Chronicle The San Diego Union-Tribune American Cheerleader Magazine
AVAILABILITY: Northern California