Lane Cove, Australia, September 18, 2014 –(PR.com)– What’s New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 4.5.0. This month’s release brings improvements to the API’s existing features and includes embedding of messages to Microsoft Outlook messages and searching PST files with a new case sensitivity option. This month’s release includes a feature that allows developers to specify a case sensitivity option when searching a PST using a string query. The overloaded string comparison method allows you to set a case sensitivity flag. With this month’s release, Outlook messages can be embedded and not just added as a regular attachment. This sets the PR_ATTACH_METHOD value to 5 and changes the display of attachment MSG to that of an embedded one. As Aspose.Email for Java is ported from .NET, it includes all the bug fixes reported with .NET version or specifically with the last version of the Java API. These include encoding issues while converting messages to other formats such as MHTML, MSG and EML, Headers lost during message conversion, exceptions while loading calendar files and some message files and conversion issues during TNEF calendar saving as normal EML. You can also find the public API changes in this version from our documentation section, Public API changes in Aspose.Email for Java 4.5.0. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
· Option to add attachment with PR_ATTACH_METHOD = 5
· Include PR_IN_REPLY_TO_ID MAPI property
· PST query builder unable to filter FROM field due to case sensitivity issue
· Removing Attachment Traces automatically using a single statement
· MapiMessage.BodyHtml missing </Style> Tag
· MSG to TIFF: Inline image is now properly rendered
· Bullet in body text converted to ? while using MapiMessage.FromMailMessage
· Saving TNEF Calendar as EML loses the calendar view in Outlook
· EML -> MSG/MHTML: Space Lost in Subject wordings is now fixed
· Text formatting (indentation) disturbance is fixed while conversion from MSG to MHTML
· Headers lost is resolved during MSG to PDF conversion
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
– String Searching in PST with Ignore Case: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/EmailJava/String+Searching+in+PST+with+Ignore+Case
– Parsing and Saving Attachments: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/EmailJava/Parsing+and+Saving+Attachments
Overview: Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write MS Outlook MSG files from within a Java application without using MS Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get its properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, adding or removing attachment, sender information & MAPI properties. Aspose.Email can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
– Homepage of Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/java/email-component.aspx
– Download Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/default.aspx
– Online documentation of Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailjava/Home
– Demos of Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/581302
Press Release Distributed by PR.com