LONDON April 23, 2012
CFD Trading Online
Trading using an online platform makes trading CFDs on the financial markets highly accessible.
Investors have the opportunity to trade as they see fit, with the online trading platform allowing full access to their CFD trading accounts – wherever and whenever they want.
Through real-time access, traders have instant access to trade the markets as they happen.
The online trading platform from City Index allows you to:
- Place trades securely from a browser 24-hours a day
- Access over 12,000 markets: Including indices, shares, sectors, bonds, options, etc.
- Instantly access real-time financial news and analysis feeds from Dow Jones Newswires
- Access an interactive live charting package with a range of technical analysis tools
- Create multiple Watchlists to monitor potential future trades
Displaying clear and relevant information via a simple and easy-to-use interface, traders can utilise the online trading platform to get to grips with the concepts of technical trading quickly and easily.
Key features of CFD trading
One of the key features of CFD trading, is its leverage feature.
Other benefits include:
- No Stamp Duty*
- Trade on the move with mobile dealing
- Leveraged Trades
- Access to Global Markets
- Ability to go Long and Short
- Immediate Dealing
CFD Trading with City Index
* CFD trading is exempt from UK stamp duty. However, UK tax laws are subject to change and depend on individual circumstances. Please seek independent advice if necessary.
About City Index:
Today more and more individual traders are discovering the benefits of derivatives, and many of them are discovering them through a City Index trading platform.
As a group, we transact in excess of 1.5 million trades every month for individuals in over 50 countries worldwide. We provide access to a wide range of instruments including margined foreign exchange, contracts for difference (CFDs) and, in the UK, spread betting.
SOURCE City Index