Chatter.com – Company Collaboration Made Easy
Chatter.com makes it easy for users to connect and collaborate with their colleagues. Employees can leverage Chatter.com to:
- Connect with experts
- Collaborate with remote employees
- Easily share large files
- Prepare for sales presentations
- Manage team projects
- Discuss confidential topics
- Get answers
- Share important info with coworkers
- Solve customer issues
Chatter Delivers Incredible Productivity Gains to Employees and Companies
In a recent customer satisfaction survey of more than 6,000 global salesforce.com customers, executives reported that Chatter is making their employees more productive – with 28 percent fewer meetings and 32 percent less e-mail. In addition, nearly 50 percent of the users surveyed said they could find information faster than ever before.
Chatter’s breakthrough technology has allowed salesforce.com to expand beyond sales organizations, and bring a new wave of collaboration to employees across the enterprise. Companies including Dell and Reed Exhibitions have already rolled out Chatter enterprise-wide.
February 6, 2011
Sunday February 6, 2011
Comments on the News
- Marc Benioff
- "During the production of the two commercial spots, we were collaborating on documents, scripts, artwork, downloading, uploading – all securely in the cloud using Chatter. Any task can be solved when you have a team working cohesively," said will.i.am, Director & Executive Producer, Dipdive Inc. and director of the Chatter.com television commercials.
- Denis Pombriant
- "We are always looking for tools to increase employee productivity and collaboration within our company. Chatter.com is an entirely new technology that we cannot wait to get our hands on. By connecting our employees across departments, Chatter.com will help us close more deals, serve our customers better and increase productivity throughout the entire business," said Lars Fjeldsoe-Nielsen, VP Growth and Operations at Trumpet Technologies. "I cannot wait to see what we will accomplish in the weeks to come."
Chatter Pricing and Availability
- Chatter.com is now generally available at no charge to anyone with a company email address.
- Salesforce Chatter is now generally available and included for free with all paying user licenses of Salesforce CRM and Force.com.
- Chatter Free is now generally available to all employees of paying salesforce.com customers at no charge.
- Customers who purchase salesforce.com technologies should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter and join the conversation with #Chatter
- sales force automation contact management
- customer service and support
- data integrity and quality
- social collaboration
- custom application development
- enterprise cloud database
- cloud computing apps
October 31, 2010
San Francisco Europe Asia http://www.salesforce.com
Copyright (c) 2011 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce and the "no software" logo are registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and salesforce.com owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.