SUNNYVALE, Calif. May 23, 2012
Among the new features included in USS 2.1 are high availability (HA), iSCSI scalability, and live migration for storage networks. Together with fully integrated support for Chelsio T4 Unified Wire 10Gb Ethernet adapters, Chelsio is delivering a highly scalable and reliable storage solution with far greater performance and lower costs than comparable Fibre Channel solutions.
www.vivavo.net Francis Au
The new features of USS 2.1 include:
- High Availability, including dual-node HA and nested RAID support
- iSCSI Scaling, leveraging multiple distributed iSCSI targets for up to one Petabyte of storage capacity
- Live Migration, enabling swap out for higher capacity storage disks without disconnecting or affecting clients and applications
- Lustre over RDMA support for targeted HPC applications
- Support for wide range of RAID and SSD cards
- Enhanced support for 4-port 10GbE and 40GbE T4 Adapters to enable fat pipe into storage targets
$5,168 USS Software
Ideal for all data, storage and high performance clustering applications, Chelsio Unified Wire adapters enable a unified fabric over a single wire by simultaneously running all unmodified IP sockets, Fibre Channel and InfiniBand applications over Ethernet at line rate. Designed for deployment in virtualized data centers, cloud service installations and high performance computing environments, these Chelsio adapters bring a new level of performance metrics and functional capabilities to the networking space.
SOURCE Chelsio Communications, Inc.