China Fuel Dispenser Market Forecast to 2020 – Incline in Number of Vehicles and Technological Advancement to Drive the Market” provides a comprehensive analysis of the Fuel dispenser market in China. The report covers market size and segmentation of overall fuel dispenser market by technology, applications, regions and design. The report covers detailed profiles of leading players in the space along with the share of major players in domestic market, export market and overall market. The potential and future outlook for fuel dispenser industry has also been discussed in the publication. The report provides detailed analysis of segments, SWOT Analysis, Trends & Developments and major restraints and challenges within the industry. The report also serves as a benchmark for existing players and every new player who wish to capitalize the market potential and investors who are looking forward to venture into the fuel dispenser market in China.
China Fuel Dispenser Market
Manufacturing of fuel dispensing equipments began along with the development of automobile and transportation industry. It was until the 60s of the 19th century that R&D and development of fuel dispensers started in Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin and Qingdao. Technological evolution has fostered improvements in hydraulic components, measuring units, overall efficiency of the system and more environmentally safe systems. Development of innovative dispenser technologies has provided impetus to the adoption of automated dispensers. The shifting of market dynamics from traditional fuel dispensers to self operated fuel dispensers has fuelled the adoption of newer dispensing systems in the country. The number of new vehicles registered under the state department has risen remarkably in the last five years. This has directly impacted the growth of fuel stations across the country and subsequently the incline of fuel dispenser industry. The above factors have led to an increase in the market size of china fuel dispenser market from USD ~ Million in 2010 to USD ~ Million in 2015 at a CAGR of ~%.
The cost of installation of a submersible pump is lesser owing to requirements of lesser number of fuel pumps and less pipe work. Moreover, they have greater efficiency in terms of flow rate and reach over longer distances as compared to suction systems. This has led to an increased demand of submersible pumps in China as compared to the suction pumps. The submersible pumps held a share of ~% in overall revenues of the fuel dispensers market in China while suction pumps held a share of ~% in 2015.
Gasoline demand has witnessed a dramatic incline in the past five years owing to skyrocketing increase in passenger car sales coupled with decline in diesel demand due to slowdown in heavy industrial activity. Fuel dispensers utilized for dispensing petrol or gasoline occupied ~% of the market share of fuel dispenser market in terms of revenues in 2015. Since, diesel consumption is not only in the vehicles but also in the industry, the overall number of vehicles demanding diesel dispensers are lower as compared to the gasoline vehicles. The diesel dispensers contributed a share of ~% in the fuel dispenser market revenues in 2015.
Shandong, Hebei, Henan, Guangdong and Jiangsu ranked top five by the number of filling stations with a percentage share of ~%, ~%, ~%, ~% and ~% respectively.
Electronic fuel dispensers have overshadowed the market for fuel dispensers in China and are expected to gain ~% share in the sales within next 2 years.
The fuel dispenser market in China was quite concentrated, as three biggest players occupied around ~% of the domestic market, which included revenues from sale of fuel dispensers in China only. Censtar Science and Technology was the market leader in fuel dispenser industry in China.
Censtar was by far the market leader in overall fuel dispenser industry which was largely due to its dominance in the domestic market as it supplied fuel dispensers to almost all the leading oil companies operating in the country and had a vast service and distributor network.
The fuel dispenser market in China is anticipated to grow at a healthy CAGR of ~% between 2016 and 2020 from USD ~ million in 2016 to over USD 760 million in 2020. The market share of natural gas dispensers is expected to increase from ~% in 2016 to ~% by 2020.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- China Fuel Dispenser Market Introduction and Size
- China Fuel Dispenser Market Segmentation By Technology (Submersible And Suction), By Application (Petrol, Diesel, Multi-Product, CNG, LNG), By Regions (Shandong, Hebei, Henan, Guangdong, Jiangsu and Others), By Design (Electronic and Mechanical), Cost Break Up of a Fuel Dispenser System by Components (Electrical, Hydraulics, Hose Kits, Valves and Others)
- Cost Break Up of a Fuel Dispenser System by Components (Electrical, Hydraulics, Hose Kits, Valves and Others)
- Trends and Developments in China Fuel Dispenser Market
- Competitive Landscape of Major Players in China Fuel Dispenser Market
- Market Share of Major Players in Domestic, Export and Overall China Fuel Dispenser Market
- Government Policies/Initiatives in Fuel Dispenser Market in China
- SWOT Analysis for China Fuel Dispenser Market
- Porter Five Forces Analysis of China Fuel Dispenser Market
- Trade Scenario in China Fuel Dispenser Market
- Macroeconomic Factors Affecting China Fuel Dispenser Market
- China Fuel Dispenser Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2016-2020
- China Fuel Dispenser Market Cause and Effect Relationship
- China Fuel Dispenser Market Analyst Recommendation
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications